When using Esthetic House Secret 19 CO2 Esthetic Formula Carbonic Mask procedure takes place without injections and the use of special equipment, almost painlessly.
Non-invasive carboxytherapy can be used both separately and as an additional step in the cosmetic procedures of professional skin care, which can significantly enhance their effect.
The manufacturer of carboxytherapy system is one of the leading Korean manufacturers of professional cosmetics, Esthetic House Company, which has become popular in Russia thanks to its CP-1 series hair care products, Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask and other face care products.
Indications for carboxytherapy procedure:
— Signs of aging and withering of the skin;
— pigment spots;
— couperose in the form of vascular sprockets and a grid;
— early photoageing of the face;
— dull color, reduced skin tone;
— acne and black spots;
— scars and post-acne;
— puffiness, stagnation.
What the carboxytherapy kit consists of:
Esthetic House Secret 19 CO2 Esthetic Formula Carbonic Mask consists of a specially impregnated tissue mask (carboxy mask) and a gel-activator contained in a spider (sachet).
In addition to citric acid and sodium bicarbonate, which when touched cause the active release of carbon dioxide, the product includes a large number of plant extracts including licorice root extract, eucalyptus, angelica, rose, chrysanthemums, which together have a calming, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, anibacterial and regenerating effect. Thanks to the carbon dioxide, the extracts penetrate deeper into the skin and act more actively. The mask serves as a screen to prevent the CO2 generated from escaping into the atmosphere.
What is non-invasive (noninjection) carboxytherapy?
Carboxy therapy for the face has long been used in beauty salons and has already proven to be a safe and effective way to eliminate aesthetic defects. Quite recently, thanks to the achievements of the Korean cosmetic industry, it has become possible to perform this procedure at home as well.
The principle of non-invasive carboxytherapy:
Based on the fact that the upper and deeper layers of the skin are saturated with carbon dioxide formed by the process of joining the mask and activator gel.
Excess carbon dioxide in the tissues signals to the brain about hypoxia, as a result of which the body begins to strengthen the supply of oxygen to the face and neck, increasing blood circulation and triggering a chain of protective physiological and biochemical reactions.
The effect of carboxytherapy Esthetic House Secret 19 CO2 Esthetic Formula Carbonic Mask:
Due to the deep action of carbon dioxide several important effects are achieved at once:
— Strengthening the synthesis of collagen and elastin and, as a result, smoothing wrinkles and simulating the face oval;
— splitting the subcutaneous fat layer;
— lightening of pigment spots, evening out skin tone;
— treatment of post-acne signs and scars;
— reducing stagnation and swelling;
— normalization of the sebaceous glands, the fight against acne;
— narrowing of enlarged pores;
— general detox effect and immunity improvement.
1. Before use, the skin should be well cleaned with gommage, mild enzyme or chemical peeling. It is not advisable to use mechanical scrub as it causes micro-damage of the skin, which can lead to unpleasant sensations during the carboxytherapy procedure.
2. Wipe your face dry. Then apply the entire gel-activator to the skin by hand or with a brush. Lip and eye area should be avoided. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately!
3. Apply a tissue mask on top of the gel, which must be pressed tightly so that it is completely soaked in gel.
4. Hold the mask on your face for about 20-30 minutes, pressed periodically to remove the bubbles of the resulting gas.
5. Then remove the mask and rinse your face with warm water.
6. After the procedure, the skin is particularly susceptible to subsequent care products, we recommend to continue treatment with toner, serum and complete with nourishing moisturizing cream.
Attention! During the treatment you may feel a tingling sensation or a slight burning sensation. This is normal and will pass after the treatment.
The complex is suitable for all skin types.
Contraindications for carboxytherapy: eczema, dermatitis, open wounds and scratches, herpes, acute inflammation of the skin. In case of irritation when using a set of carboxytherapy, immediately stop using, consult a dermatologist.
15 ml, 25 ml
Enkel ingelogde klanten die dit product gekocht hebben, kunnen een beoordeling schrijven.